Donating to the PTO
Thank you for considering a donation to the Bridgeport Elementary PTO: we are a 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID#47-3957774). All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Donations not otherwise earmarked will be added to the PTO general fund and distributed based on our annual goals. Donors wishing to earmark their donations for specific events (e.g. Community Support Fund, Carnival, School Supplies, etc.) should note their preference in the memo line of a check or with an email to bridgeportelementarypto@
To donate funds you can:
1) Mail a check made payable to the Bridgeport Elementary PTO to 5505 SW Borland Road, Tualatin, OR 97062
2) Click this link to make a donation online
4) Sponsor a student or become a program sponsor during our fall (Fun Run) or spring (Read-a-Thon) fundraisers. To learn more about these events and how to become a student or program sponsor, contact us at bridgeportelementarypto@
To donate goods you can:
1) Follow this link to our PTO Amazon Wish List - all items listed are for the whole school.
2) Bring new underwear, socks, and pants in youth sizes to our health room for use when students have accidents at school and need a change of clothes. These donations can be brought directly to the office at school.
3) Contribute individually wrapped, nut-free snacks for use during daily snack time for students who are unable to provide their own snack. These donations can be brought directly to the office at school.
4) Contribute school supplies to our annual school supply drive. Supply needs vary depending on the time of year. Please contact us at bridgeportelementarypto@
5) Bring gently used Bridgeport spirit wear to the Still Has Spirit box in the front entrance vestibule at school or gently used clothing to the large blue Caring Closet bins in the cafeteria at school.